Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Whew...what a trip

Hello Friends!
I'm officially back from vacation and I couldn't be happier! I love to get away, but I also love to get back home. My kiddos are having a good time today playing with their friends and I'm just relaxing. My nieces wedding was absolutely beautiful and I shed so many tears of joy for her and her new husband. I can't believe all of the planning of each little detail that went into this production. Nothing was forgotten and everything was perfect! My oldest little man was in charge of handing out the programs and he did a wonderful job. Both of the kiddos danced the night away and slept like angels that night. They were just plain tuckered out. It was good to spend the time with family and connect with many who I haven't seen in years. I'm hoping to get some stamping done soon and I'll get some new posts up in a day or two.
Kaye

2 comments:

The Z-Pack said...

Sorry you had to miss RockFest, but it sounds like you had an enjoyable time. Glad you made it home safe!

rockfestqueen said...

Thanks Sweetie!! We did have a fab time!!