Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Fall!!

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007
Isn't this a fun card? I just love how it turned out. There I go paper piercing again...Love it! Now the circles with the ribbon are made by first punching the double rectangle then centering this in the 3/4 inch circle punch, then of course thread the ribbon through each one. I gotta tell ya too, this works so much better than the actual punch I have that is made to do this very thing. The punch never punches the paper out completely and it always gets ruined! I'm getting rid of those punches and doing it this way from now on. Now the tree on this card is made by inking up in Creamy Caramel and then tapping the stamp on the Chocolate Chip pad quickly. I love this effect, especially for this particular stamp, give it a try....you will like it!!

No comments: