Friday, July 13, 2007

Pick a Petal

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007
Ok, sorry for the crooked scan. This card is so lumpy, it is the best I can do. I love this card and am very happy with it. Pick a Petal is one of those sets that has a significant learning curve attached to it, but once you "get it", it is so fun to use. For this card, I stamped on the beautiful designer paper in versa mark and embossed in clear, then cut out the petals around the embossing. I did the same for the center circle. Then, I punched all the holes for the brad and assembled my flower. Now for the strip on the bottom...that just makes this card so yummy...I paper pierced the top and bottom and then punched the holes. For all of this piercing and punching, I used the very useful mat pack for proper placement...a must if you ask me! The card base is wheeled with the Petals wheel and the Celery piece is stamped with the linen background stamp. More designer paper is used for the tag and the HB is also embossed. Finally, the ribbon is apricot.

No comments: