Friday, July 13, 2007

Baroque Cherish

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007
This could be my most favorite card EVER!! I am very proud of it and I hope you like it too. It is hard to see, but the Night of Navy piece is paper pierced and it looks so cool. this is one of my favorite techniques as of late. The swirls on the Close to Cocoa piece, the flowers and Cherish are all embossed using Craft ink and clear embossing powder. Also hard to see, behind Cherish I stamped the swirls in Blush Blossom (stamped off a couple of times). This really ties the sentiment piece into the rest of the swirly card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card! I think this is my fav set in the new catty. Its so easy to make very elegant cards with this set. You sure have mastered this set Kaye! Thanks for sharing!
Stampin' Hugs, Sher

rockfestqueen said...

Thank you sweetie! I do love this set!