Friday, July 13, 2007

Sparkle Chipboard

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007

This was fun to make and quite easy. I'm really gettin' into this chipboard and having a great time experimenting with it. For the large star, I covered the chipboard with Rose Red designer paper, versa marked the whole image and embossed with clear embossing powder mixed with Dazzling Diamonds. The three small stars are covered with Rose Red craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. The stamps used are from the Double Line Doodle and Warm Words sets.

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

just checking out your blog! love the sparkly chipboard!!!

Anonymous said...

I love stars! this chipboard is way cute! I can't wait to get that set either! Very fun!

btw - case away! lol

Sarah K

rockfestqueen said...

Thanks you guys...I had fun making this one!