Thursday, October 25, 2007

Using my scraps!!!

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007
images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007
Ok, so I'm organizing my new craft room and I found boxes and bags of scraps. I thought, just for a second of throwing them away, but just couldn't! I have a hard time throwing anything SU! away. So, I vowed to use them...I started last night by creating these two very quick and simple cards. I did not cut ANY full sheets of cs, not even for the card bases. I was so proud of myself. So, this is my mission...to get using those scraps.
Both cards are made with Baroque Motifs.

1 comment:

UrgentCookie said...

I try to use my scraps before cutting a new sheet of paper. I haven't been too good at it lately and need to get back into the habit. Your cards are wonderful! I love the simplicity.