Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Snow

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007
Ok, there is no way to scan this card well, but I had to share it. I started with Bashful Blue, layered on Night of Navy and then comes the really purty part. I wheeled that awesome snow wheel from the Winter Collection onto glossy cs and blotted dry. Then I stamped those gorgeous trees from Lovely as a Tree in white craft and embossed with white ep. I just received my scalloped punch an snow blossom punch and had to use these too. The snowflake medallion is tied on with the wonderful cord from the winter collection too. This card is absolutely lovely and just may become my Christmas card this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That stampset is so cute, and the chip board looks like it is really fun to use...hmm, maybe I need it!