Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Holiday Harmony Designer Paper fix

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007


Ok, so there is this problem with the Holiday Harmony Designer Series Paper (don't worry, SU! will make it right!) and it happens to be on my favorite piece of the paper. So, I sat down tonight and fixed the problem!! On the phrases sheet of the paper the word 'greetings' is spelled wrong and the accent on the word 'noel' (which, of course, I don't even know how to add to my post...LOL) is in the wrong place.

Here's what I did to fix the problem so I can still use these sheets...until I get my new batch, of course. I trimmed the entire sheet of paper into strips where the 'r' should be in all of the 'greetings' words. Then, I stamped 'Merry Christmas' over all of the 'noel' words using the Merry Christmas stamp from the Holidays and Wishes stamp set. Finally, I continued to stamp 'Merry Christmas' on the sheet to even it out. I used rose red craft ink for this. Let me tell you it looks GORGEOUS!! Even better than before. This card is really simple and rather boring, but it shows the fix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How clever are you!! Wonderful modification - thanks for sharing.