Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Loads of Love

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007
I think this is going to be one of my cards for my next Christmas Stamp Camp. I will only have to change the words on the tag to make it all current. This is using Loads of Love, a set that has not received too much love from me lately. I decided it needed some attention and I really like what I came up with. I stamped the truck on naturals white and water colored with wcc, punched the corners with the ticket corner punch and layered it on kraft cs and paper pierced the corners. Some red gingham and a little tag tied with gold cord completes the focal image. The real red cs is stamped with the linen background and sponged with real red ink around the edges. The artichoke piece is also stamped with linen and sponged around the edges. This piece also has some paper piercing along the bottom. Oh, I almost forgot, the tree is covered in daz. diamonds for snowy sparkle. It is such a cute card!!
Also, I promise the card is straight IRL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this set too! Very cute card!