Tuesday, May 15, 2007

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007

This is the scrapbook page I did for my last workshop. It was so quick and easy using all of the yummy Polka Dots and Petals merchandise. I'm in love with all of it. Have I mentioned that I love SU! designer paper? LOL! Well, I do and I can't seem to create anything these days without it. This page also uses the Round Tab Punch and the Spiral Punch, both of which are in the Spring Mini Catalog. These too, I love!

Hmmm....I'm kind of in a LOVE mood today, huh?!


3 comments:

Soguesswhat11 said...

ooh, love the fun colors again! Great page, that would be really cute in a girl's scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

GREAT LAYOUT Kaye!
I have trouble using that deco paper so I am going to have to case this lovely page!!
Stampin' hugs,
Sher

rockfestqueen said...

Thanks! I'm so glad all of this made the new catty. It is all so easy to work with!