Monday, April 30, 2007

Ok, I have been tagged by Gina and I have to list 7 things about myself. So here goes...

  1. I have actually seen 1 million dollars.
  2. I have two college degrees. One in Early Childhood Education and one in Psychology.
  3. I met my hubby at a Rollerskating Rink when I was 15 years old. We have been together ever since. We got married when I was 21 and began our family when I was 33.
  4. I will turn 40 in August and I'm not too thrilled!!
  5. I love to gamble, but stink at it!!
  6. I go by the name Rock Fest Queen, cuz that's what I am. We go to a music festival each summer called Rock Fest and I am the self-proclaimed Queen of the Fest. I'm not tellin' why...what happens at Rock Fest, stays at Rock Fest!!
  7. I am totally color challenged!! If I didn't have Stampin' Up, I don't know what I would do!!


Unfortuately, I don't really have anyone to tag...but I'll keep looking.

4 comments:

Soguesswhat11 said...

woo hooo! You did your tag right! You have seen $1million??? What was that like?

rockfestqueen said...

Believe it or not...not to impressive!

Soguesswhat11 said...

well, i guess after as many Rock Fests as you've been to, it must take a lot to impress you. lol

The Z-Pack said...

Your 2 college degrees are two more than I have. I'm still paying off my loans for the schooling I never finished. bleh. Oh well, at least the interest is tax deductible! LOL!

You're such a great online friend! Your blog is looking great, and I can't wait to see more.