Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Graduation card for the girlies

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2007
Here is the graduation card I created for all the girlies graduating in my life this year. This is my favorite card right now!! I used the scrapbook paper from the current hostess scrappin' kit and a sell-a-bration set to create this. Of course the background is stamped with print pattern. I paper pierced the celery cs and used watercolor crayons and an aqua painter on the flower. And...there's that Round Tab punch I love so much. I really do love this card!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Wow!!! I'm really loving this color combination!!! It's an inspiration to go play!

rockfestqueen said...

Isn't this a fun one?! I have to earn another of these sb kits before the time is up...I absolutely LOVE it!

Soguesswhat11 said...

this is a total WOW card, girl! Those colors are AMAZING and the whole look is fresh and wonderful! Get that posted on the group so it can be featured on the front page sometime!! Love it!!!

rockfestqueen said...

Thanks Gina,
Gonna have to see if I have this one on the site yet. I wish I had more of these kits from last catty. I'm gonna miss it!

Anonymous said...

With all the good posts and comments, I want to tell you all about two good graduation websites and places I found for graduation invitations announcements cards,

http://www.cardsshoppe.com/productlist.asp?catid=10
http://www.graduationcardsshop.com/

Each site has an extensive collection of graduation wording ideas, verses and sayings that helped me out tremendously. I ordered from both these sites for two of my kids graduations and was very pleased with the unique and exclusive cards at very good prices. The thing I really liked was their same day shipping. I always recommend these two sites to all my family and friends.

Sarah Porter

rockfestqueen said...

Thanks Sarah, I will def. look in to this!
Kaye