Sunday, August 26, 2007

Remodeling

The remodeling in my house has finally begun. We are moving the two boys into what used to be the toy/stamping room and I get what is now their bedroom for my very own!!! But before this all comes together the remodeling must take place. We own a very old house and we have fixed it up room-by-room. So, the sheet rock must all come down and the room must be re-wired....we are a fire waiting to happen with the old wiring. Well, tonight the carpet was taken out and dh is working as I type on removing the old moulding and whatnot. Tomorrow the walls start coming down. I'm so excited! Of course, while this is all going on my house looks like a tornado hit it, but that will all end soon enough.

I'm currently set up, if you can call it that, in the bedroom with most of my supplies and a table...the show must go on when you are in business. I'm trying to figure out how the heck I'm going to get all the work I have to get done before October without it being too painless. I am having my big card making event (see previous post) and I'm in a huge craft sale both in October. AARRGGHH!!! Getting the card event done will be much easier than the craft sale. In addition to finding space to work on the many crafts I want to sell there is also the problem of storing them safely when they are finished. Considering my stamping stuff is now taking up 3 rooms of the house, some in the bedroom (as previously stated), some in the living room and some in the kitchen that doesn't leave much room for craft items. Oh well, it will all work out somehow.

I will post some pics when it is all finished. Whoo Hoo for me!!

No comments: