Friday, March 28, 2008

Dazzling Watercolor Crayons

images (c) Stampin' Up!, 1990-2008
I really like the end result of this card. I stamped the three images by coloring the stamp with the watercolor crayons and misting with water before applying to cs. Then, while the image was still quite wet, I sprinkled on heat and stick powder and zapped it with the heat gun. After this I sprinkled on some daz. diamonds and gave it another zap of heat. It is hard to tell from the pic, but it looks so yummy!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Kaye!!! I love, love, love this card! Don't you love using the crayons this way?! - Lori #3

Suzi said...

This is really pretty! And what a COOL technique!
Suzi

Suzi said...

Really, really pretty and a very cool technique!
Suzi

Soguesswhat11 said...

wow, this is adorable!! Time to get those things out again and play!! Hugz~

The Z-Pack said...

wow, that is a fantastic card!